Welcome to Never2Old4 Dolls!! This blog is intended to be a gathering place for doll lovers of all ages. Interested in connecting with other doll lovers? Head to the "Interviews" page to read some great interviews with doll lovers, doll artists, and doll collectors from all around the world. Do dolls inspire you to channel your inner creative goddess? Click on the "Tutorials" page to find how-to instructions for all kinds of things to make for your dolly friends. Want some recommendations for great books featuring dolls? Go to the "Dolls in Literature" page for reviews and links. Want to check out all the great doll-related info and products available online? Head to the "Links and Resources" page. Sit back, relax, grab your favorite little gal (or guy), and get ready to be inspired.

Monday, December 31, 2012

First dolly listings on Etsy!

Hi, everyone!  I hope you are winding down the year in a special way and looking ahead with anticipation to a new year!  I'll (hopefully) be busy crafting in my studio into the wee hours.  I'm planning to focus more on this blog in the new year and to get going on lining up more interviews along with other posts.  I'm writing here today to let you know that I've just listed my first two doll-related items in my Etsy shop, Walnut Hill Handmade.  I'm hoping to branch out this year and sell clothes for both Blythe and American Girl dolls.  I'd love to have you pop over and check out the shop.

I'd also love to have you visit one of my other blogs, Walnut Hill Handmade.  I'm making an effort to blog more there in the new year too.  It's a place where I'll document and write about my creative process, what I've been crafting, and anything else I'm inspired to write about!!  Hope to see you THERE!!

Here are a few photos to give you a little peek at what's listed in the Etsy shop.




No comments:

Post a Comment