Welcome to Never2Old4 Dolls!! This blog is intended to be a gathering place for doll lovers of all ages. Interested in connecting with other doll lovers? Head to the "Interviews" page to read some great interviews with doll lovers, doll artists, and doll collectors from all around the world. Do dolls inspire you to channel your inner creative goddess? Click on the "Tutorials" page to find how-to instructions for all kinds of things to make for your dolly friends. Want some recommendations for great books featuring dolls? Go to the "Dolls in Literature" page for reviews and links. Want to check out all the great doll-related info and products available online? Head to the "Links and Resources" page. Sit back, relax, grab your favorite little gal (or guy), and get ready to be inspired.

Monday, October 29, 2012

Sharing the linky love........

Although the blog is still really young, I want to try to link with all the other great blogs and resources online that cater to doll lovers.  I have created a page called "Links and Resources" where I plan to list things like links to doll clothes patterns online, Etsy shops with doll-related items, and blogs and websites about dolls.  Please head over and check out what I've collected so far.  I would really appreciate any feedback and comments.  Please email me or comment if you know of a resource I haven't included.  I'll be happy to add it to the growing list.

Also.......I have interview questions sent out to SEVERAL people.  I'm hoping to be able to do my first interview post VERY SOON! 

And........I've been spending quite a bit of time trolling the web for more people to connect with and have discovered a few doll lines that are new to me that I really like.  So the list of "Laura's Dolly Wishes" continues to grow.  Be sure to check it out.  If you have any suggestions for things I might want to add, let me know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment